477 Si Ayuthaya Road, Phayathai, Bangkok 10400, Thailand
Tel: +66 (0) 2247-0123 Fax: + 66 (0) 2247-0165
Copyright©2010-2012. All rights on images and text are reserved
The Sukosol Family of Hotels Wants to Welcome You!
Sukosol Hotels is a Thai hotel chain renowned for providing superior, quality accommodation and services and for offering our employees a world-class working environment. If you're ready to see the world from a Sukosol point of view and have the drive and desire to make your professional career a success, come join our team today!
Whether you are a seasoned professional or just starting out in this very exciting industry, we would be delighted to welcome you to our family. As we continually expand our reach with exciting new projects, Sukosol Hotels is inviting dynamic individuals to join us in our growth.
If you are interested in becoming part of our expansion, we welcome you to contact us. Please email your resume to email@example.com or alternatively post it to HR Manager, 477 Si Ayuthaya Rd, Phayathai, Bangkok, Thailand 10400. Every job application will be considered carefully and treated with strict confidentiality. For current job vacancies, please see below:
Online Marketing Manager
Job Scope and Summary:
Responsible on all online marketing elements, including email marketing, social media marketing, PPC and organic search marketing and website optimization.
Objectives: To increase room revenue to the group's hotel website
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Increase traffic to hotel website through SEO to increase awareness and revenue
- Planning analyzing and developing Adwords campaigns
- Managing e-mail marketing campaign, supporting E-mail marketing campaigns and other online marketing campaigns.
- Weekly report on performance such as conversion rates, site traffic
- Plan and implement enhanced functionality and campaigns to drive new customer acquisitions
- Carry out continuous competitor analysis to ensure that our product offer and campaigns are competitive in the market place
- Ensure CRM strategy, program and activity are aligned with corporate branding, its strategy and direction.
- Customer data management, collection of email address through a variety of means
- Responsible for regular e-newsletter electronic format creation and distribution
- Help position the company in the social media (Facebook, Twitter, Youtube etc) to drive traffic to hotel website
Job Specifications: (Core competencies:knowledge, skills, abilities, attributes)
- Understanding of concepts/terms such as SEM, SEO, PPC , CPC, URLs, Domain, HTML, FBML, Meta Tags, wire frames, UIP etc
- Working knowledge of Google Analytics and common programming technology (HTML5,CSS, Java etc)
- Basic website content/design knowledge and how they relate to SEO/SEM function
- Experience in link building campaigns and the ability to interpret data email marketing experience
- Strong knowledge of brand positioning and understanding with technology trends, digital media, E-Commerce
- Working knowledge of industry technologies and E-mail marketing as well as Social Media Marketing is essential
- Be an inquisitive, entrepreneurial, team oriented, creative individual with superior interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Pleasant appearance and good personality
- Customer oriented, strategic and analytical thinking
Education: A degree in marketing or business administration is basic and a master’s degree is an advantage for a highly competitive position
- 3+ years experience with SEO/SEM/PPC, email, web analytics, social media
- Experience with advanced SEO guidelines, tracking/reporting tools, algorithms, analysis and ranking factors additional skills required: